We Have News!
02/06/20 Filed in: Executive Director
We would like to welcome Ken Koontz to the Executive Board. In our January board meetings, the Executive Board voted to add Ken Koontz as our newest member. Congratulations Ken, we are so glad you have agreed to serve in this capacity.
We also are very excited to announce details of a number of important events coming your way in 2020!
- Convo 2020 theme “Reclaiming the Land” - speakers include Rick and Denise Renner, Philip Renner, Darrell Sutton, Brad Spurlock, Dr Bill Buker and others. Make sure to make your plans now to attend July 8-10, 2020 at the Crown Plaza in Addison, TX.
- The Spring Regional event will take place in Tulsa, Ok March 6-7, 2020 with speakers Pam Sharp, Dr John Chasteen, and hosted by Dr James Barber. Register here.
- New Event Announcement - February 21, 2020 6:30 - 8:30 our first local monthly WMF Friday Evening Fellowship meeting will be held with Dale and Judy Leander hosting these events at a Tulsa restaurant TBD.
- Fall WMF Marriage Workshop with Bob and LaRue McDaniel October 1-3, 2020 at New Beginning Fellowship Church in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Make sure you watch for other State Fellowship events around the country that will be held this spring and fall. Each will be publicized via Realm (the WMF App), an email by state, and listed on the WMF calendar as we receive them. State Directors - please notify the WMF Office of your plans as early as possible so we can help promote these important events.
I am looking forward to connecting with as many of you as possible at these events this year. It would help us immensely if you would register early and let us know of your plans to join us. We are making arrangements even now for what we believe will be an incredible year. God is moving, and we are working to make sure we are in step with all that he has in store for us! Hope to see you soon!
Wishing you all God’s best,
Dr Tim McKitrick