Is membership right for you?
- Are you currently a licensed or ordained minister that desires quality fellowship and relationships with other like-minded ministers?
- Are you a minister in need of credentialing?
- Are you searching for something more than your denomination or current organization can provide?
- Are you in need of spiritual covering and accountability?
- Are you called to the five-fold ministry?
- Do you have a desire to be in ministry, but are not called to the five-fold ministry?
- Are you in need of a 501(c)(3) covering?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, WMF may be your answer!
World Ministry Fellowship offers several forms of membership. If you are an individual that is seeking the benefits of fellowship and accountability, WMF is the organization for you. Listed below is the type of WMF memberships that are available.
Individuals are the heart of WMF. Whatever their calling, whether it is Five-fold Ministry, Missionary or Christian Worker they are received as individuals.
Five basic membership opportunities are available for these servants of God.
- License to Preach
- Recognition of Ordination
- Christian Worker
- Spouse (Non-Credential)
Once you become a member of WMF, you are eligible to make application to bring your Church or Ministry into membership as well.
Affiliated membership associates a church or ministry group with WMF. Through this association these ministries can apply for 501(c)(3) status under WMF’s tax covering.