WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP INC. (WMF), provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way which violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF), and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site contains links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF). The links are only provided as a convenience and WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF) does not endorse any of these sites. WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF) assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF) make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
4. WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF) uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. We will periodically add, change, improve, or update the information and documents on this Site without notice. WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF) assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
5. PRIVACY. WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF) does not publish an online version of our directory as we wish to protect the mishandling of personal information. Any personal information you share with us via electronic means will be protected to the best of our ability. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing WORLD MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP (WMF) with any personal information through the Site, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with standard business practices.
Looking to the Future ...
WMF was founded for the purpose of fellowship among ministers without the limitations of denominations. Only God can supply the anointing, grace, gifts, and finances to fulfill your calling; but through fellowship, we can encourage, strengthen, and edify you to become what God has commissioned you to be.